ASSOCIAZIONE SPORTIVA DILETTANTISTICA Street is Culture
Registered office: Via Buonarroti 24, 20090 Trezzano sul Naviglio (MILAN)
Fiscal Code: 97845600150
Denomination: STREET IS CULTURE
In the Spirit of the Constitution of the Italian Republic and in compliance with the provisions by the articles 36 and following of the Civil Code the Amateur Sports Association “Street is Culture” Parkour / Freerunning / Tricking / Breakdance / Inline Skate / Skateboard /Street Art / BMX and street sport is established, a non-profit association, that brings together all the citizens who voluntarily intend to pursue the aims set forth in this statute, defined in the following “Association”.The association is based in Via buonarroti 24, 20090 Trezzano sul Naviglio (MILAN), by resolution of the Board of Directors it will be able to adhere to other associations and to affiliate to other Bodies of Sports Promotion. It will be able to carry out its activity throughout the provincial, national and foreign territory.
ART. 2. – Purpose.
The Association is a permanent center of voluntary and associative on voluntary base and democratic whose activity is an expression of participation, solidarity and pluralism. It operates for sporting, recreational and solidarity purposes, carrying out activities in favor of disclosure of the disciplines of Parkour / Freerunning / Tricking / Breakdance / Inline Skate / Skateboard / Street Art / BMX and street sport through educational activities.
To achieve the objectives defined in article 2 above, the Association may operate in the following areas of activity:
- a) to promote and develop amateur sports activities;
- b) manage buildings or own or third-party facilities, used for gyms, playing fields and sports facilities of various kinds;
- c) organize sports teams for participation in competitions, competitions, events and
initiatives of different sports and spectacles;
- d) actively participate in the preparation and management of activities related to promotion and performance of sports competitions, sport events and meetings, as well as recreational and cultural ones;
- e) organize courses, workshops and seminars for teaching and promoting of the different disciplines.
Moreover the Association, through specific deliberations, can:
– set up and manage refreshment points, bars and similar activities connected to their own facilities and possibly also for sporting, recreational and cultural events;
– carry out occasional public collections of funds;
– engage, purely marginally and with a non-profit nature, to commercial activities for self-financing: in this case it must comply with the administrative regulations
and fiscal regulations in force;
– carry out all those activities necessary or useful for the achievement of the corporate purpose.
ART. 4. – Members.
The number of members is unlimited. Can be members of the association natural persons and the Entities that share its aims and are committed to carrying them out and the private and public bodies and public or private entities who have acquired particular merits in relation to the Association. The following categories of members are foreseen:
– Effective members; – Supporting members;
– Honorary Members;
Effective Members are all those who have been admitted as such by the Board of Directors subjected to the completion of the required formalities, they benefit from the facilities and equipment made available by the same and pay the normal membership fee.
Effective Members who have not reached the age of majority, must present, in the inscripcion moment, the written authorization from a parent or guardian, who can exercise the right to vote.
ART. 5. Admission of members.
Anyone wishing to be admitted as a member must make a written request to the secretariat of the Association, undertaking to abide by this Statute and to observe the regulations and resolutions adopted by the bodies of the Association. In the moment of issuing the social card the applicant, for all purposes, will acquire the status of member, which will be intransmissible by deed between living. In any case, the temporary nature of the participation is excluded to the associated life.
Membership status entitles:
– to participate in the association’s life by expressing its vote, (if provided for by the category of partner to which one belongs), also by delegation, in the appointed offices, also in order to approve and alteration of the provisions of the Statute and any regulations;
– to carry out the previously agreed work free of charge;
– to participate in the election of the governing bodies, if one belongs to a category with the right to vote.
Members are required to:
– comply with the Statute, the Organic Regulations, the Field Regulations, of the Gym rules and resolutions taken by the corporate bodies;
– the payment of the membership fee in the measure established by the Assembly of members, on the proposal by the Board of Directors. The Members who wish to practice the competitive activity must be in possession of the medical competitive fitness certificate released by their doctor. The members who wish to practice the amateur activity must present a certificate of eligibility issued by your doctor.
Members are required to pay an annual membership fee established according to the activity programs. If the status of member is acquired during the year, the Candidate must pay the membership fee calculated based on the missing months at the end social year. This amount must be determined annually for the following year by resolution of the shareholders’ meeting and in any case can never be returned. The dues or membership fees are non-transferable and not revaluable.
ART. 8 Withdrawal – Exclusion
Membership status is lost by withdrawal, exclusion or death.
Withdrawal is exercised by the member moving to another association or for resignation. The application for authorization to move must be submitted by the member in writing in any time following the procedure established by the Organic Regulation “Street is Culture”. Resignation as a member must be submitted in writing to the President.
Exclusion will be decided by the Board of Directors against the member:
– that does not comply with the provisions of this Statute, regulations and resolutions legally adopted by the bodies of the Association;
– who, without justified reason, becomes in arrears with the payment of the annual contribution e do not regularize your position within 30 days of the invitation of the Board of Directors.
– that carries out or attempts to carry out activities contrary to the interests of the Association or that in each way unworthy; the state of unworthiness must be deliberated by the Board of Directors having heard the opinion of the Board of Arbitrators (if appointed);
– that in any way, it causes serious damage, even moral, to the Association.
– deceased or who has lost the ability to act;
– extinct, in the case of public or private entities. The exclusion becomes effective from the annotation in the shareholders’ book. The loss of membership status for any reason does not entail a right on the assets of the Association, neither reimbursements nor fees for any reason.
ART. 10. Common Fund
The Common Fund is indivisible and consists of membership contributions, from any oblations, contributions or donations that reached the Association from public subjects or individuals aimed at supporting the activity and projects, for a better achievement of the social purposes and possible management surpluses. Furthermore, the Common Fund constitutes all the movable and immovable property purchased with the aforementioned revenues. It is forbidden to distribute, also indirectly, profits or operating surpluses, as well as funds, reserves or capital unless; the destination or distribution is not imposed by law. The Common Fund must be used exclusively in institutional activities provided for by statute.
ART. 11. Social Exercise
The fiscal year runs from October 1st to September 30th each year. Within fifteen days from closing of the fiscal year the Board of Directors must prepare the budget and the proposal for membership fees to be presented to the Assembly of members. The budget must be approved by the Assembly of members within thirty days of the end of the financial year.
ART. 12. Organs of the Association
The organs of the Association are:
- a) the Assembly of Associates;
- b) the Board of Directors;
- c) the President;
- d) The Board of Auditors (if elected).
ART. 13. Meetings.
The Meetings are ordinary and extraordinary. Their call must take place by notice to be posted in the place of the registered office and on the notice boards of the places where it is it habitually carries out the social activity, at least fifteen days before the meeting. The agenda must indicate the agenda, place, date and the time of the first and second call.
The Ordinary Assembly:
- a) approve the budget;
- b) approves the final budget and the annual report of the Board of Directors;
- c) proceed with the appointment of corporate offices with the exception of the Chairman;
- d) decides on all objects relating to the management of the Association reserved for his jurisdiction by this Statute or submitted to its examination by the Board of Directors however placed as topics on the agenda; following the closure of the financial year. The Assembly meets, also as many times as the The Board of Directors deems it necessary or if a written request is made with the indications of the subjects to be treated, by the Board of Auditors, if elected, or by at least one tenth of the members. In the latter case the convocation must take place within fifteen days from the date of the request.
- e) approves any regulations. It takes place at least once a year within the month
The Assembly is normally considered extraordinary when it meets to resolve on amendments to the Statute and on the dissolution of the Association with the appointment of the liquidators. The extraordinary Assembly must be convened by 3/5 of the Executive Council or at the written request of at least 2/3 of the effective Members.
The Assembly is chaired by the President of the Association and in his absence by the Deputy President or by the person designated by the Assembly itself. The appointment of the Secretary is made by the President of the Assembly.
President Issar Magid Motamedian
Treasurer Enrico Conti
Secretary Simone Berto